Dear no one by Tori Kelly. I'm so admire with this song.
that song describe about a girl that is waiting someone out there, that will love her until they old, that will treat her right, give her jacket when her cold, and be her man. yes that girl describe me a lot.
I've been trough a lot pain about this. about love. love hurts me. That feeling when you're deeply had crush on someone , and he is giving you hopes, but finally its end with his picture with his girlfriend :)
that feeling again you have fall for someone, he's cute , adorable, sweet, handsome, damn hot, but finally he left you without any reason. he gives you hope and just left you. just like that. and yeahh, I've felt that :)
that feeling when you're feeling lonely , and suddenly you're seeing that cute couple, a gorgeous girl with her hot boyfriend, taking a picture and having a great time together , and yeah, of course its hard to say that you're not envy with them.
that feeling when a guy play with your heart, just like a toy, he treat your heart nicely, and suddenly throw your heart away until its been broken.
pain . the only word that can describe my feeling.
dear no one, dear you.. I know you're out there. i'm done looking for you cause i know when the time is right you'll be here with me. i know Allah will send you to me with the right time , right place and right person. i'll wait for you dear no one :')
p/s : sorry for my broken English, I'm trying to improve my language skill.
Dear no one by Tori Kelly. I'm so admire with this song.
that song describe about a girl that is waiting someone out there, that will love her until they old, that will treat her right, give her jacket when her cold, and be her man. yes that girl describe me a lot.
I've been trough a lot pain about this. about love. love hurts me. That feeling when you're deeply had crush on someone , and he is giving you hopes, but finally its end with his picture with his girlfriend :)
that feeling again you have fall for someone, he's cute , adorable, sweet, handsome, damn hot, but finally he left you without any reason. he gives you hope and just left you. just like that. and yeahh, I've felt that :)
that feeling when you're feeling lonely , and suddenly you're seeing that cute couple, a gorgeous girl with her hot boyfriend, taking a picture and having a great time together , and yeah, of course its hard to say that you're not envy with them.
that feeling when a guy play with your heart, just like a toy, he treat your heart nicely, and suddenly throw your heart away until its been broken.
pain . the only word that can describe my feeling.
dear no one, dear you.. I know you're out there. i'm done looking for you cause i know when the time is right you'll be here with me. i know Allah will send you to me with the right time , right place and right person. i'll wait for you dear no one :')
p/s : sorry for my broken English, I'm trying to improve my language skill.
|